- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 1 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 16 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 19 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 34 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 56 days ago
GMC TSB #PIE0413
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:MANIFOLD/HEADER/MUFFLER/TAIL PIPE
- This engineering informational bulletin is requesting information from the field on vehicles that have the condition of Malfunction Indicator Lamp Illuminated with DTC P0171 and/or P0174.
Click a tab for more information.