- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 7 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 25 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 47 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #PIE0540
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This engineering informational bulletin is requesting to gather information from the field to determine a root cause for a condition of oil leaking from the valve rocker arm oil control valve. The information gathered will be used to develop a field fix.
Click a tab for more information.