- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 3 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 6 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 21 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 43 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 65 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP-5313-B
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN THAT THE E80 ENGINE CONTROL MODULE PART NUMBERS 12669908 OR 12672502 HAVE BEEN PLACED ON PART RESTRICTION BY GENERAL MOTORS TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE. DEALER WILL NEED TO CALL GENERAL MOTORS TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTER FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE.
Click a tab for more information.