- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 6 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 9 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 24 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 46 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 68 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP3366C
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:TRANSFER CASE (4-WHEEL DRIVE)
- This Preliminary information communicates to the dealer technician thatLight Duty Trucks equipped with automatic transmissions and 4 wheel drive may exhibit a condition of grinding/ratcheting type noise when shifting the automatic transmission into park while the transfer case is in 4 wheel drive low (4LO) range. Dealers technician's are advised this condition should be deemed a normal characteristic of 4WD low operation.
Click a tab for more information.