- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 10 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 13 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 28 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 50 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 72 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP4021D
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that a whine noise heard from the automatic transmission fluid pan hear with the the key on and engine off, or for up to one minute after the vehicle has been shut off should be deemed a normal characteristic.
Click a tab for more information.