- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 13 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 16 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 31 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 53 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP4112S
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:MANIFOLD/HEADER/MUFFLER/TAIL PIPE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician of a complaint of a sag or hesitation when accelerating. The concern is present when coasting at low speeds of less than 15 miles per hour and then aggressively applying the throttle, or after making a hard stop followed by an aggressive throttle. This concern may also be present while crusing at highway speeds and then an aggressive increase in throttle.This is considered normal operation of the vehicle the throttle is delayed and opened slowly up to .7 seconds to help minimize driveline lash and clunking or will have approximately .5 seconds of zero torque to allow the transmission to shift to downshift.
Click a tab for more information.