- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 4 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 7 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 22 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 44 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 66 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP4670G
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about a no start or another concern after swapping an Engine Control Module or other modules from one vehicle to another. The Global Architecture electrical system associated with these vehicles does not allow controller swaps between vehicles.
Click a tab for more information.