- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 7 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 25 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 47 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5151E
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a hard start, no start, rough running, or low fuel pressure. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0087, P0088, P0191 and P128E during the inspection. If during the inspection of the fuel system contamination is found the complete fuel system will need to be cleaned and flushed. After the fuel system is cleaned out test the fuel using the latest version of PIT3173.
Click a tab for more information.