- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 12 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 15 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 30 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 52 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 74 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5348B
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a vibration at idle in gear or at very low speeds. Technician should inspect for a stray nut or debris such as a rock wedged between the rubber and metal portions of the transmission mount. Technician will need to remove the stray debris.
Click a tab for more information.