- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 0 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 15 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 18 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 33 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 55 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5369C
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have "Service 4 Wheel Drive" message on the Driver Information Center. Provides the technician with additional information to ensure that the TCCM contains the latest software released to address previous issues, also advises of default action changes. Calls out specific circuits to be inspected to help isolate intermittent codes.
Click a tab for more information.