- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 7 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 25 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 47 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5370D
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that some vehicle may have an “Exhaust Fluid Quality Poor” on the Driver Information Center or a diesel exhaust fluid warning lamp on or other exhaust fluid quality related concerns. Technician will inspect the diesel exhaust fluid for contamination. Technician should use Service Information for Contaminants in Diesel Exhaust Fluid Diagnosis and use special tool J26568 or EN50422 Diesel Exhaust Fluid Refractometer for fluid testing.
Click a tab for more information.