- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 3 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 6 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 21 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 43 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 65 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5373B
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides the technician with steps on how to program an Engine Control Module when getting a Service Programming System error code E4491 or E4423. In some cases Techline Customer Support Center may need to be contacted to resolve the issue.
Click a tab for more information.