- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 7 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 25 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 47 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5416C
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communicates to the technician the potential areas of concern in which the engine wiring harness may chafe. It describes in detail what to look for.If you encounter any of these specific described chafes, inspect, repair (as necessary) and route the wiring harness away from these possible chafe points.
Click a tab for more information.