- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 5 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 8 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 23 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 45 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 67 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5428A
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that the 2016, 2017 and 2018 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyons equipped with the 2.8L Diesel engine Regular Production Option Code (LWN) E98 Engine Control Module part numbers 55487860, 55501366, 55502052 and 55485591 will be placed on a parts restriction through the General Motors Technical Assistance Center. Dealer will need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.