- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 10 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 13 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 28 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 50 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 72 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5491A
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- This Preliminary information communicates to the technician when diagnosing intermittent circuit concerns to look at the connector for missing weather pack seals that could allow water intrusion into the connector and lead to corrosion on the terminals.
Click a tab for more information.