- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 12 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 15 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 30 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 52 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 74 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5507B
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
- This Preliminary information communicatesIn ambient temperatures 100F (37.7 C)degrees or higher, DTCs P2635 and/or P018B may set.The vehicle may also exhibit a hesitation or stalling condition.Excessively Hot and sustained ambient temperatures over 100F (37.7 C) degrees Mainly in TX, AZ, UT, NV, CA, NM (could be any state) causingVapor buildup in fuel feed line.Customers can be advised to utilize fuels with octane levels greater than 91, Refrain from extended idleing periods if possible, park vehicles in covered garage.Replacing the fuel pump will not repare this concern.
Click a tab for more information.