- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 3 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 6 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 21 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 43 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 65 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5560
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary information communicates a possible concern with the center insert of the oil filter adapter coming out during an oil change and the necessity to replace the oil filter adapter for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.