- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 7 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 25 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 47 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5560B
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary information communicates a possible concern with the center insert of the oil filter adapter coming out during an oil change and the necessity to replace the oil filter adapter insert for this concern from a new oil filter adapter. Update contains a change to replace the insert only that is now available instead of the entire oil filter adapter.
Click a tab for more information.