- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 6 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 9 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 24 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 46 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 68 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5640
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician to not remove the torque converter bolts and start the engine as this may cause damage to the torque converter of the crankshaft on vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission.
Click a tab for more information.