- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 1 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 16 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 19 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 34 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 56 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT3271J
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: WHEELS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about changing the tire and wheel size on vehicles. General Motors will only support a tire calibration for tires that have been sized, tested and designed for the vehicle in question and its applications. Technician should not use the information that is provided by the antilock braking system tire size selection.
Click a tab for more information.