- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 11 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 14 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 29 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 51 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5074L
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about the use of J-35616-64B terminal test probe, replacement terminals, and terminated leads. The J-35616-64B is the latest test probe released for checking tension or probing the .64 series terminals. The test probe terminal has been released in the terminal repair kit (J-38125-620H) located in Lear Tray 7 part number 963716-2. There are 5 terminated leads in a package part number is 13505346, which can be ordered through your normal General Motors Customer Care and Aftersales parts channel.
Click a tab for more information.