- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 3 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 6 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 21 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 43 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 65 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5214D
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have had multiple repair attempts that are being performed on customer?s vehicles that exhibit vibration conditions without utilizing the support of General Motors Technical Assistance Center. If valid vibration frequency or Road Force Variation data has been collected and a repair attempt does not correct the customer complaint, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support. For any vehicles that remains unrepaired after being at the dealer for three days or more and a related bulletin or PI is not found, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support.
Click a tab for more information.