- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 10 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 13 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 28 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 50 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 72 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5233D
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: WHEELS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have hard or unable to rotate ignition key concern. When the concern is present the steering wheel will need to be rotated in either direction to alleviate the pressure between the steering column lock pin and lock plate. Please communicate to the customer this condition is a normal operating characteristic of their vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.