- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 11 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 14 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 29 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 51 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5324C
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: TRAILER HITCHES
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about installing an aftermarket Trailer Brake Controller. Technician will find that that vehicle is not equipped with Trailering Package Regular Production Option Code Z82, there are also blunt cut wires at the spare tire for the trailer connector. Technician will install the aftermarket Trailer Brake Controller to the blunt wires behind the lefts side kick panel. Technician will install the trailer connector to the blunt wires under the vehicles near the spare tire.
Click a tab for more information.