- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 4 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 7 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 22 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 44 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 66 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5363E
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a click or tick noise heard inside cab with engine running. Technician may find the engine or High Pressure Fuel Pump tick noise that is very loud in the cab of the truck. Comparison with another truck having the same powertrain could show the other truck is quieter. Technician will install an acoustic seal that may be missing or dislodged. Update extends to all engines and all model years.
Click a tab for more information.