- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 5 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 8 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 23 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 45 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 67 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5396D
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that some vehicle may have a water leak into the cabin. Water staining may be seen in the headliner or water may be on the floor. Technician will inspect these areas for water intrusion roof ditch, rear glass, center high mounted stop light, windshield, cowl seam, heater-vent-air conditioning drain tube, pillar area, and the pressure relief valve.
Click a tab for more information.