- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 10 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 13 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 28 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 50 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 72 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5420D
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- This Preliminary Information communicatesinformation to the technician about vehicles that may have a water rush or gurgle type noise from the center dash area. Engineering is aware of the concern and it is under investigation.Inspect the system for coolant leaks and proper coolant level.No other repairs are to be performed at this time..
Click a tab for more information.