- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 12 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 15 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 30 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 52 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 74 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5474C
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a Service Power Steering message, loss of power and or Malfunction Indicator Lamp on in the Instrument Panel Cluster. Technician will inspect terminals for circuits 2500 and 2501 at the transfer case control module connector, X103 and X106 for oversized or bent terminals. Technician should fix and terminal issues.
Click a tab for more information.