- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 1 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 16 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 19 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 34 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 56 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5493C
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on how to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have a fuel gauge that does not read below half a tank. Technician will gain access to the fuel pump and inspect to see if the level sender contacting the side of the fuel tank. The fuel tank fuel pump module fuel level sensor will need to be replaced for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.