- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 12 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 15 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 30 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 52 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 74 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5635
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:REAR:SPRINGS:LEAF SPRING ASSEMBLY
- This preliminary information suggests the technician verify a noise from the rear is or isn't coming from the rear leaf springs before a service on the springs is performed.
Click a tab for more information.