- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 31 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 32 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 43 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 48 days ago
1995 GMC Safari
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
1995 GMC Safari Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal13
- NHTSA: Air Bags2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Warning Light/Devices1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Webbing1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Safari Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Safari compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Safari overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Safari.