- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 8 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 51 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 70 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 73 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 74 days ago
1996 GMC Safari
Worst 1996 Safari electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wont start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator4
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Safari Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Safari compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Safari overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Safari.