- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 15 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 45 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 50 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 53 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 61 days ago
1996 GMC Safari
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1996 GMC Safari
Official recalls have been issued for the 1996 GMC Safari by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
This condition may cause an inadequate seal at the connection, potentially leading to a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning. Read more »
If this were to occur during bad weather, driver visibility would be reduced, which could result in a crash. Read more »
This does not meet the requirements of the standard. Read more »
These conditions could increase the occupant's risk of injury in the event of a vehicle crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the vehicle occupant would not be properly restrained and personal injury could result. Read more »