- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 17 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 47 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 52 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 55 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 63 days ago
1995 GMC Sierra
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1995 GMC Sierra
Official recalls have been issued for the 1995 GMC Sierra by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
This condition can result in inoperative wipers, reducing a driver's visibility, and increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
Consequence of non-compliance: The engine speed may not return to idle increasing the potential for a vehicle accident. Read more »
If the buckle released, the system would fail to provide adequate occupant restraint protection. Read more »
In the event of a vehicle crash, the occupants of these seats may not be properly restrained. Read more »
The vehicle can move unintentionally if the driver does not notice that the indicator light is not on and does not apply the parking brake. Read more »
This condition can cause transmission oil to sprayonto the exhaust system and result in a possible vehicle fire. Read more »