8.0

1. honda needs to roll out an update that fixes the issue (1 reports)
2018 Honda Accord accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2018 Honda Accord:

2018 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Jul 042018

Accord Sport 1.5L

• CVT transmission

That this car had Apple Car Play, and Android for Auto built into their infotainment system, had a very big influence on my choice to buy this car. There has been issues with Apple Car Play not working since this model came out (and before with other models). It is an issue with Honda's software, and their service department has NO FIX other than to say that we have to wait until Honda does an update. How many months/years is this going to take?

You have to constantly do factory re-sets on the car (re-sets all of your settings like door lock preferences) and re-boot your phone to get it to work again. Sometimes 2-3 times a day you have to do this!

I would return my car (only 677 miles, and 4 days old) if I would not take such a loss. This and my other complaint (HORRIBLE seat design that caused terrible back pain) make this the most disappointing car purchase of my life (I'm 55 years old, and have purchase a few cars).

- Lea Ann S., Satellite Beach, FL, US