- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 6 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 14 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 25 days ago
- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 37 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 44 days ago
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid HYBRID PROPULSION SYSTEM NHTSA Campaign #15V602000
Summary: Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Honda Accord Hybrid vehicles manufactured August 29, 2013, to May 30, 2015. Electrical interference may cause the hybrid system to switch into fail-safe mode, disabling the gasoline engine, limiting the vehicle's speed to 40 miles per hour and functioning only on battery power. Once the battery is discharged, the vehicle will stall.
Consequence: A vehicle stall increases the risk of a crash.
Actions: Honda will notify owners, and dealers will update the hybrid system software, free of charge. The recall began on November 6, 2015. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is JT7. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V602000 »