- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 39 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 42 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 49 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 63 days ago
1997 Honda CR-V
Worst 1997 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dies while driving then hard to start2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 1997 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.