- December 3: Honda Hood Latch Recall For Striker Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- November 27: Honda Recalls Accord, CR-V, Insight and Ridgeline recalls | 8 days ago
- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 12 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 20 days ago
- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 57 days ago
Honda TSB #DORE5C4S09
1999 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This SKU is a Front Upper Ball Joint. The customer communication requested return of unsold inventory to inspect for the outer diameter of the ball joint housing being too small. The outer diameter being too small would prevent the part from being installed, and would therefore have no impact on the end user besides time to complete installation.
Click a tab for more information.