- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 37 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 40 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 47 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 61 days ago
2002 Honda CR-V
body / paint Problems
Worst 2002 CR-V body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint fading2
- door actuator failure1
- door molding coming off1
- hood flew open1
- water leaking1
- NHTSA: Structure2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2002 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.