- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 5 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 8 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 15 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 29 days ago
2003 Honda CR-V
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2003 CR-V seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- srs light stays on4
- seat belt lost tension1
- NHTSA: Air Bags84
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal19
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front4
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.