- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 2 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators news | 9 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 23 days ago
- December 19: Takata Airbag Kills Louisiana Driver of a Honda Civic news | 32 days ago
- November 30: Honda Recalls 2017 Civics With Bad Driveshafts recalls | 51 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 56,667 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem