- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 29 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 38 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 79 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 84 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
2004 Honda CR-V Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Oil Consumption3
- Bird Chirping Sound Coming From The Engine1
- Burnt Valve1
- Oil Lubrication Chain Inside Engine1
- Spark Plug Ejected1
- Warped Cylinderhead And Manifold1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling56
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine27
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.