- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 33 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 36 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 43 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 57 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
Worst 2004 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption2
- bird chirping sound coming from the engine1
- burnt valve1
- oil lubrication chain inside engine1
- spark plug ejected1
- warped cylinderhead and manifold1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling56
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine27
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.