- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 18 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 20 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 47 days ago
NHTSA — Child Seat Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: While the 2009 CR-V still came equipped with tires that wear out faster than my Grandpa after a turkey dinner, Honda did address an electrical problem with the door locks that plagued owners of previous model years.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem