- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 7 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 10 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 17 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 31 days ago
2009 Honda CR-V
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: While the 2009 CR-V still came equipped with tires that wear out faster than my Grandpa after a turkey dinner, Honda did address an electrical problem with the door locks that plagued owners of previous model years.