- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 6 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 19 days ago
- August 18: Honda Battery Warranty Useless, Alleges Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- July 24: Honda Odyssey Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 65 days ago
2011 Honda CR-V
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
2011 Honda CR-V Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Door Lock Actuator Problem8
- Extremely Uncomfortable Seats3
- TPMS Sensor Battery Failure2
- Air Bag Recall Notice1
- Awful Built In Navigation System1
- Back-Up Camera Needs Time To Warm-Up Before Displaying1
- No Caller ID With Hands Free Phone1
- Radio Will Not Display Title Or Artist1
- Seat Does Not Maintain Height1
- NHTSA: Seats6
- NHTSA: Equipment: Appliance: Air Conditioner1
- NHTSA: Seats: Mid/Rear Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.