- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 6 days ago
- April 13: Texas Woman Awarded $37 Million After Honda Odyssey Crash news | 7 days ago
- April 4: Honda Civic Driver Killed By Exploding Takata Airbag Inflator news | 16 days ago
- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 29 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 29 days ago
2012 Honda CR-V
2012 Honda CR-V Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Battery Goes Dead77
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start20
- Starter Makes A Grinding Noise2
- Wires Damaged By Animals2
- Alternator Failed1
- Starter Stopped Working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System51
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2012 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.