- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 34 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 43 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 84 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 89 days ago
2012 Honda CR-V
2012 Honda CR-V Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Battery Goes Dead77
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start20
- Starter Makes A Grinding Noise2
- Wires Damaged By Animals2
- Alternator Failed1
- Starter Stopped Working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System51
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2012 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.