- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 13 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 24 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 61 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 28,400 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.