- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- March 14: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Claims Soy Attracts Animals news | 8 days ago
- March 3: Honda CR-V and Civic High Oil Levels a Growing Trend news | 19 days ago
- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 32 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 40 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
2014 Honda CR-V (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 15,852 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.