- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- March 14: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Claims Soy Attracts Animals news | 8 days ago
- March 3: Honda CR-V and Civic High Oil Levels a Growing Trend news | 19 days ago
- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 32 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 40 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 11,150 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 46 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (32 reports)
- TSB #14-006 (7 reports)
- recalibration (3 reports)
- press tire light switch to shut off (2 reports)
- firmware update (1 reports)
- re-install software (1 reports)
wheels / hubs problem