- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 31 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 40 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 81 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 86 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V (Page 2 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 12,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 50 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (36 reports)
- TSB #14-006 (7 reports)
- recalibration (3 reports)
- press tire light switch to shut off (2 reports)
- firmware update (1 reports)
- re-install software (1 reports)
wheels / hubs problem