- November 27: Honda Recalls Accord, CR-V, Insight and Ridgeline recalls | 4 days ago
- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 8 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 16 days ago
- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 53 days ago
- October 6: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled To Check Tires recalls | 57 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V (Page 2 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 12,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 50 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (36 reports)
- TSB #14-006 (7 reports)
- recalibration (3 reports)
- press tire light switch to shut off (2 reports)
- firmware update (1 reports)
- re-install software (1 reports)
wheels / hubs problem